Join Bonny Snowdon for a One Day Coloured Pencil Workshop
- Learn the fundamentals of drawing cats on drafting film
- Get to grips with using a Slice Tool and learn how to draw wispy ears
- Learn how to draw realistic glassy eyes, noses and whisker details
- Learn how to create dense fur using subtraction techniques
- Find out how to use your pencils to get an even, smooth texture on drafting film
Join globally-renowned artist Bonny Snowdon on Sunday 3rd December from 10AM - 4PM (UK time) for an in-depth coloured pencil workshop.
You’ll be focusing on Bonny’s very own cat Miriam, a silver tabby Maine Coon and, instead of drawing the full subject, you’ll be taking a deep dive into the key aspects of drawing cats.
You’ll learn how to really get to grips with the different areas that cause challenges, so you can learn vital, transferrable skills for drawing realistic cats on drafting film that you can use in your future drawings.
This workshop will run via Zoom. Places are limited and fill up very quickly, so hurry if you want to join Bonny on the day!
Meet Your Teacher
Meet Bonny Snowdon, the tea-drinking, dog-loving mum of three, with an incredible talent for drawing with coloured pencils.
With the help of the Bonny Snowdon Academy, which Bonny introduced in 2021, she spends her days teaching artists around the world how to draw realistic animals, gain confidence, and believe in themselves and their abilities.
While some people think you have to be born with a talent to be able to draw, Bonny could not disagree more. She's here to show you that, with the right guidance and a bit of practice, you can draw anything you put your pencil to.